Mount Pulaski announces 2019
landscape waste pick-up dates
Send a link to a friend
[October 04, 2019]
The city of Mt. Pulaski will remove landscape waste that has been
placed within the area between the sidewalk and the edge of the
street on the following days:
If the weather is bad on the scheduled dates, then we will pickup on
the next day with good weather.
The following rules must be followed:
1. Have your landscape waste ready for pickup by 7:00 AM. on the
2. ALL SMALL DEBRIS, GRASS, LEAVES, SMALL STICKS, ETC. MUST BE IN
3. Do not place any material in the street or on the sidewalks.
4. Place all material within 6' of the edge of the pavement.
[to top of second column]
5. Do not remove entire trees from your private property and place them for the
City pick up.
6. If you hire a contractor to remove your trees, have your contractor haul the
material to the Sewage Treatment Plant and place the material in the proper
7. EXCESSIVE AMOUNTS OF MATERIAL WILL NOT BE REMOVED BY THE CITY.
8. The Sewage Treatment Plant is open Monday - Sunday 8AM. to 3PM. Please
feel free to take debris there any time during those hours (Excluding winter
Sewage Treatment Plant is for Landscape waste ONLY and is to be used by Mt.
Pulaski residents ONLY.
A separate notice for fall, leaf pickup service, will be published at a later
Should you have any questions, please contact City Hall at 792-3222.
[City of Mount Pulaski]