Public Health Officials Announce
1,173 New Cases of Coronavirus Disease
Send a link to a friend
[September 16, 2020]
The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH)
today announced 1,173 new cases of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in
Illinois, including 74 additional deaths.
- Cook County: 2 males 30s, 1 female 40s, 3 males
40s, 7 males 50s, 6 females 60s, 8 males 60s, 8 females 70s, 5 males
70s, 8 females 80s, 4 males 80s, 3 females 90s, 2 males 90s, 1
- DuPage County: 1 male 40s, 1 female 60s, 1 male 70s, 1 male 80s, 1
- Fayette County: 1 female 90s
- Jasper County: 1 female 90s
- Kane County: 1 female 90s
- Lake County: 1 male 40s, 1 male 60s, 1 female 80s
- McHenry County: 1 male 70s
- Will County: 1 female 60s, 1 male 70s, 2 males 80s
[to top of second column]
Johnson County is now reporting a case. Currently,
IDPH is reporting a total of 22,025 cases, including 794 deaths, in
87 counties in Illinois. The age of cases ranges from younger than
one to older than 100 years.
For all personal protective equipment (PPE) donations, email
For health questions about COVID-19, call the hotline at
1-800-889-3931 or email email@example.com.
*All data are provisional and will change.
[Illinois Office of Communication and