- Cook County: 2 females 40s, 1 male 40s, 1 male
50s, 1 female 60s, 6 males 60s, 6 females 70s, 6 males 70s, 6 female
80s, 5 males 80s, 3 females 90s, 3 males 90s, 1 female 100+
- DuPage County: 2 males 70s, 2 males 80s, 1 female 90s, 1 male 90s
- Effingham County: 1 male 60s
- Kane County: 1 female 90s
- Kankakee County: 1 male 80s
- Lake County: 1 male 50s, 1 female 80s, 2 male 90s
- Rock Island County: 1 male 60s, 1 female 70s
- St. Clair County: 1 male 70s
[to top of second column]
- Will County: 1 female 30s, 1 female 60s, 2 males
60s, 1 male 70s, 1 female 80s, 2 males 80s, 1 female 90s
Hancock, Pulaski, and Schuyler counties are now reporting a case.
Currently, IDPH is reporting a total of 16,422 cases, including 528
deaths, in 81 counties in Illinois. The age of cases ranges from
younger than one to older than 100 years.
For all personal protective equipment (PPE) donations, email
PPE.email@example.com. For health questions about COVID-19,
call the hotline at 1-800-889-3931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*All data is provisional and will change.
[Illinois Office of Communication and