- Carroll County: 1 male 80s
- Cook County: 1 male 20s, 2 males 30s, 2 males 40s, 1 male 50s, 1
female 50s, 3 males 60s, 2 females 60s, 5 males 70s, 3 females 70s,
3 male 80s, 4 females 80s, 1 female 90s, 1 female 100s. (5
- DuPage County: 1 female 60s, 1 female 70s
- Kane County: 1 female 90s
- Lake County: 1 male 50s
- Sangamon County: 1 male 90s
- Will County: 1 male 60s
- Winnebago County: 1 male 60s
[to top of second column]
Massac and Vermilion counties are now reporting
cases. Currently, IDPH is reporting a total of 6,980 cases,
including 141 deaths, in 56 counties in Illinois. The age of cases
ranges from younger than one to older than 100 years.
For all personal protective equipment (PPE) donations, email
PPE.email@example.com. For health questions about COVID-19,
call the hotline at 1-800-889-3931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*All data is provisional and will change.
[Illinois Office of Communication and